All material reproduced from this site is to be attributed “by Rev. Bosco Peters (www.liturgy.co.nz)”.
NO photos may be reproduced from this site without permission from Bosco Peters.
If you wish to refer to material found on this site on your blog or your website you may take a quote from a page or post on this site if you make a clickable link back to that page or post, with the anchor text of the link being the title of the page or post. You may not merely copy significant portions from a page or post here to your website. I am very happy to help or clarify this if required.
If a liturgical text from this site is proclaimed, as preferable, without the congregation having a printed text, there is no requirement to acknowledge the source. If, however, the source is acknowledged (in a pew sheet, for example), that, although not required, is appreciated.
Any printed version must have the source acknowledged, either as “from Celebrating Eucharist by Bosco Peters (www.liturgy.co.nz)”, or attributed to “Bosco Peters (www.liturgy.co.nz)”. Use is subject to this licence:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified above (but not in any way that suggests that this endorses you or your use of the work).
- Non-commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from Bosco Peters.
To contact Rev. Bosco Peters, the blog owner/webmaster, use liturgy.co.nz [at] gmail [dot] com
replacing [at] and [dot] with @ and . as usual.