Having criticised the pope for his choice of Newman’s feast day, and the Archbishop of Canterbury’s clear inability to find a spine and say to the pope that Anglicans are aggrieved, I keep waiting for the knock at the door for the Anglican equivalent of the Spanish Inquisition:
- 50th Anniversary Anglican Centre Rome
- Justin Welby to be Archbishop of Canterbury
- Thursday in the First Week of Lent
- Roman Catholics accept Archbishop of Canterbury’s orders?
- Archbishop Justin Meets Pope Francis