- Please do not take it to heart if you have placed a comment and it does not appear here. Many good comments have accidentally been automatically filtered into the spam folder. As spam increases it may not be noticed, and hence a good comment may not appear here. Apologies in advance.
- Do not send anonymous comments. They will normally not be approved.
- You are encouraged to place comments that are positive, useful, and enrich the experience of visitors here. Adding further content, expanding or clarifying content, providing a complementary approach will all helpfully do this.
- Not all comments are automatically published. Comments are chosen from those sent here.
Unfortunately there are many sites on which flaming, ad hominem responses, trolling, and worship wars are thriving. This site will not be such a place. Sadly many of us have seen excellent sites close because of the increasing inappropriate interchange.
You can follow comments (and posts) by the Entries Feed and Comments Feed at the bottom of the page.
Please enhance this policy and these guidelines by sending me your comments on this draft, including examples of good policies, guidelines, and practice.
- a million visitors
- This year here
- Is this NZ’s most visited Christian site?
- respectful commenting