1) Probably the most common Jesus optical illusion found on the web is the following: Stare at the four black dots in the centre of the image for 30-60 seconds. Close your eyes and look at something bright. Most see a white circle with an image inside of it.
The following two are taken from here
3) In the following, if you see nothing, move away from your screen or narrow your eyes:
4) The following is taken from here by Octavio Ocampo (see comment 13)
5) The following is taken from here
6) The following is taken from here
by Octavio Ocampo (see comment 13)
7) The following photo has been circulating since the 1950s. The story is along the lines of this having been taken by a Chinese photographer considering Christianity and converting to it having seen this photo developed from one he took of melting snow.
- The face of Christ
- Stations of the Kings Cross
- Add Avatar to your WordPress comment
- The Gnat And The Camel
- Jesus the All Black