The Spirit Level: Why Greater Equality Makes Societies Stronger by Kate Pickett and Richard Wilkinson.
I don’t own this book, and I haven’t read it. I was intrigued by the above video, that I was pointed to, with its intriguing research that inequality is bad for the rich, not just for the poor. So – the book is on my “must read” list.
- Jesus’ upside down Kingdom
- Resources for 31st Ordinary Sunday
- 5 Ways to Improve Progressive Christianity
- Thursday in the Second Week of Lent
- Sanctity – ordinary – now