in·ef·fa·ble [in-ef-uh-buhl] adjective
1. incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible.
2. not to be spoken because of its sacredness; unutterable.
in·com·pre·hen·si·ble [in-kom-pri-hen-suh-buhl] adjective
1. impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
2. limitless; not limited or capable of being limited.
I’m convinced that we urgently need to recover our apophatic foundations in the West.
No image to give a source for. Wonder why?!
- Helping Young People Know
that God is not a Thing (Part 2)
- Saint of Darkness
- Let’s Stop Using This Word (1): Believe
- 5 Ways to Improve Progressive Christianity
- There’s probably no God?