Tonight at the Saturday evening Vigil Masses for Advent 1, 2010, the people’s parts of the new English translation of the Roman Catholic Mass are instigated in New Zealand. So Catholics at Saturday and Sunday Masses are the first in the world to be using them. Some of the altered priest’s parts will also be used, but most will come into use at a later date.
The comments section is open for you to write your experience and reflections about actually using these newly translated texts in Masses. What is the experience like for you?…
- new English Mass translation text
- NZ new Mass translation Missal delayed
- The New Zealand solution to Missal translation
- Pope fails own Latin test?
- Anglicans using new RC Mass translation?