Let us pray (in silence) [that we may know God’s love and grace before, in, and after anything we do]
Lord, [or Life-giving God]
we pray that your grace may always precede and follow us,
that we may continually be given to good works;
through Jesus Christ
who is alive with you,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, now and for ever.
The above ancient prayer is used by Roman Catholics and Episcopalians/Anglicans and others – and on the same day! It has a long, shared history which you can find here with commentary and reflection: Ordinary 28. The above is my rendering in my Book of Prayers in Common.
You can add your ideas and resources in the comments area below.
- Resources for Week beginning 27 October
- Resources for 28th Ordinary Sunday
- Resources for 26th Ordinary – 27 September 2020
- Resources for 27th Ordinary – 4 October 2020
- Resources for 30th Ordinary – 25 October 2020