Let us pray (in silence) [that we praise, reverence, and serve God]
may we always love and revere your Holy Name,
for you never fail to help and guide those you establish firmly in your love;
through Jesus Christ, our Saviour
who is alive with you,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, now and for ever.
Click on this link to find my history, commentary, and reflection on this collect: Ordinary 12.
Please add your ideas and resources in the comments section below.
- Resources for Ordinary Week 12
- Resources Week Starting 11 July
- Resources Week Starting 25 July
- Resources Week Starting 1 August
- Resources for Ordinary Week 18